{nineteen}

Thursday was my 19th birthday :) Pretty sure it was the first birthday I've had away from home...I think? For those of you that know me you know I'm not one to make a big deal out of something like my own birthday so it was funny cuz I would sorta jump and get confused for a split second whenever I would walk into a room and someone would yell out "Happy birthday!" hahah. 'Twas a good day though :)

The day before Dee (one of the people from the church here in Waterford) took me to lunch :) It was so fun hanging out with her!



Lunch with the roomies at a delicious little restaurant called Kafe Karma next door from our flat



I've been waiting for a few days (which felt much longer) to finally open up my presents that were sent in a package from the States. It was filled with loads of goodies from my Mom, my brother Cory, my best friend Jacqueline, and my "Aunt" Christy :) And now I even have a California Starbucks mug! HA. so.many.mugs.
I LOVE IT!
(I'm a little mug-obsessed....a little)
Also, Jackie got me some pretty, colorful flowers! :)



My other roommate Christy got me this cute china set from England! :)


My mom sent me some taco seasoning in the package - so we put it instantly to use.
Real Mexican food!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....
And another extra blessing was that Janelle (pastor Clay's wife) made me her famous homemade salsa the day before! She didn't even know we were planning on eating Mexican food. And I've been craving homemade, good, spicy salsa pretty much the whole time I've been here. I was a pretty happy kiddo

Quite possibly the most unattractive picture of me yet on top there haha
Me and Sarah cooked for the night



My mom also sent me a gluten-free brownie mix from Trader Joe's! :) yuuummmmm


Thank you everyone for being such a blessing on my birthday :)



Comments

Popular Posts