{finale} in Ireland

       Well, I am now sitting in the airport waiting to fly out of Ireland and head back to the States. Feels weird to be leaving, yet I can't wait to be home :)
     Funny how as you're driving (or riding a bus in my case) and take your last look, you remember all the little (and bigger) things that you know you're going to miss. Waterford may not have been some beautiful countryside city, but it was home for three months. It's the home of many amazing people I was blessed with meeting. It's the home of the CSM Ireland campus. And besides, even more than scenery or houses that make a place a home is the people and the relationships you build with those you are surrounded with.
     Ireland has definitely been stretching and as my youth pastor (and good friend) always says, filled with "spiritual sandpaper." But I'm so incredibly blessed that I was able to experience all of this. Pioneering a new bible college campus. Meeting people from thousands of miles away (and thanks to social networking, I'll be able to keep in touch with them). Just straight up living in a different country! Seriously, I don't understand why God is so good to me. Thanks God!


Off to Dublin Chelci and I went...

But let's all be honest, there's no way I'm going to miss all these bus rides
 


After dropping off luggage, we went to the city centre (the airport is sort of out of town) and walked around a bit



Garda...or as us 'Muricans call it: the "po-po"




     So, I've never really officially sat down and wrote a bucket list. I find that a lot of the time, I do things and then think "I need to write this on my bucket list just so I can cross it off." Well, last night was one of those moments. Me and Chelci decided to save some money and sleep in the airport. Basically - I hate falling asleep as people are walking by and people are starting at you. Weirdest.feeling.ever. Yay. But I did get some sleep in. 


     Chelci got some pictures with me and some of the other people, so I'll upload those with little blurbs later :)


Comments

Popular Posts