Malta || This Next Season



Well, if you read any of my previous posts, I'm sure you'll share a chuckle with me in how God works things in my life.
When I got back home from Israel, I had absolutely no idea what I wanted to do. I had very strong decisions on what I did NOT want to do, but that was about it. So I continued to work - it's a great company but I'm gonna be honest - I don't think I'm wired to work in an office for the rest of my life. I also had no intention of going back to the Bible College - don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved my time there and can't believe how blessed I have been through the entire experience, I just felt like I wanted to move on to church ministry and step out of that season fully. I didn't want  to go to "real college" either. So, that left working and waiting.

But I knew this was where the Lord had me, and I was just starting to come to terms with what the Lord had before me when I got an email from my Israel director, Robert. He asked if I would be the Dean of Women intern at the new Calvary Chapel Bible College campus in Malta.

Yes, my mom practically fell into a chair when I told her.

Through a couple days of confirmation, before I knew it, this was the next season before me. This campus is a teaching site designed to study specifically the life and ministry of Paul - on location. Included in this semester is not only 10 weeks in Malta (an island south of Italy where Paul was shipwrecked in Acts), but also 2 weeks in Turkey and a week in Rome, Rhoades, Greece, and other places around there.

Yeah... I can't believe it either. This is nuts.

To spend three months studying the life of Christ in Israel and then study the life of Paul and some of the other apostles for three months in the European area all in the SAME year completely blows my mind, and I am blessed more than I could ever express.

If you come to think of it, please keep our director Robert, the dean of men and I, and all the students in prayer. There are an incredible amount of ministry and outreach opportunities in the predominately Catholic country, and I know the Lord wants to use us to reach out to them. Please pray that our group would be so unified in the love of Christ for one another. Please pray for safety and smoothness in all our travels as well.

Thanks and love you all!

Comments

Popular Posts