Just one of those [probably boring] updates

Well we're all moved in and here :)  There are five girls and two guys with one guy and one girl intern. So far I'm super excited! We went out this morning to go shopping for essentials and such, found Tesco (pretty much like an American Walmart) and then got lost coming back. But hey found some really pretty sights! I love getting lost sometimes cuz then that's when you find the best stuff...I'd just rather not have all the stuff we bought to carry.

The church/school here has been having a lot of spiritual warfare lately. Just a couple weeks ago the pastor got a call saying that their church building did not pass fire code so therefore we aren't allowed to use the building. We are now doing church in the hotel down the street but it's owned by the same landlord who owns the church building so they have blessed us by letting us use their conference rooms for free. Church is also moved into a bar (which is obviously closed during church hours). But nevertheless I find that fact so funny!
Also, the church has used the same visa person for a long time just retired last week. This person was super friendly and always just passed them but now that there's a new person they aren't sure how willing he/she will give out visas.

I had my first experience eating at a pub! In Ireland, pubs aren't just places to go drink alcohol, it's like a little restaurant. (just thought I'd clarify ha) The servings in Ireland are much much bigger than America so I had a "half serving" and I still couldn't finish it all. I'll post pictures later.
This might sound dumb, but I'm very excited/glad that some of the people at the Bible College are "coffee snobs." Now I know where to get the good coffee! (which in my mind is important....yeah I know).

Classes start tomorrow! All my classes are Women's Discipleship, Exodus, Apologetics, Colossians, and John and Theology as block (2-week) classes. We also have morning chapels Tuesdays-Thursdays, Community Worship on Thursday nights, and Lectures on Fridays.

Well that's all for now. I'll try and post more pictures tomorrow :)

Comments

Popular Posts